TUMAINI YA JAMII CHAMPIONS TRAINING ON 4TH SEPTEMBER, 2015

With the untimely death and rampant fire outbreaks at informal settlements in Kenya, Umande Trust resolved to partner with Citadel limited to ensure the aftermath of these calamities is not as heavy upon the afflicted members. Together, the two organizations in partnership with Jubilee Insurance came up with tumaini ya Jamii insurance policy; a product that seeks to compensate the directly affected families as they try to salvage the remains of their life and properties.



                                                      
Umande Trust hosted a one day training workshop at the Nicofeli bio-centre in Kibera of champions/agents selected from all informal settlements covered by Umande Trust in Nairobi, Nakuru, Kisumu and Embu. Mr. Bernard Mwaniki from Citadel took time to educate the champions on the benefits of being members of the insurance policy. The policy seeks to compensate house fires, disability from accident and cater for funeral expenses for the members and their direct family members. Some of the benefits of the policy are timely compensation and various alternatives in premium payment.

The response was positive from both the champions and the few people who have already signed up for the policy and ensuring they are prepared for any future anticipated risk. Umande Trust is honored to be part of the solution to the many stranded residents in these informal settlements. They will now be able to give their departed loved ones a decent send off. In case of any injuries or disabilities, they are also able to cater for a great percentage of their medical bills. It was once more a successful value addition training by Umande Trust and Citadel.


Written By:
Lilian Waka

Comments

  1. IT WORKS EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD!! JUST LOCATE AN ATM MACHINE!!!
    Hello Everyone!! I am Clare. I live in Chicago,USA. I'm 37 years old,I got my Blank ATM Card from Alexander last week to withdraw up to $4,000 daily and now I have used the card to withdraw about $90,000 for free. I was reluctant in purchasing this Blank ATM Card I heard about online,but I was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from an online hacker and we both confirmed it really works. Without delay I gave it a go. Ever since then my life changed and money has been in my own account. So glad I got my card it truly works and made me rich!! If you need this card don't hesitate to contact Alexander on his email: alexanderhackers01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT WORKS EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD!! JUST LOCATE AN ATM MACHINE!!!
    Hello Everyone!! I am Clare. I live in Chicago,USA. I'm 37 years old,I got my Blank ATM Card from Alexander last week to withdraw up to $4,000 daily and now I have used the card to withdraw about $90,000 for free. I was reluctant in purchasing this Blank ATM Card I heard about online,but I was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from an online hacker and we both confirmed it really works. Without delay I gave it a go. Ever since then my life changed and money has been in my own account. So glad I got my card it truly works and made me rich!! If you need this card don't hesitate to contact Alexander on his email: alexanderhackers01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Local NGO combats insufficient sanitation in Kibera

Bio-gas lighting at Kayaba Ushirika wa Usafi na Maendeleo (Kuum B); Mukuru Settlement

Earth Day Event: Umande Trust X Kidani Youth Venture